Hi friends and family! Today I am 38 weeks pregnant! Woohoo, she could come at any time! I have been feeling great, but ready for Kennedy's arrival. I just can't get comfortable on the couch anymore and sleeping sucks because again, I just can't get comfortable! Plus, I get up about every hour and a half to pee through the night.
Here is what Kennedy is up to this week:
Your baby now weighs about 6.8 pounds and she's over 19 1/2 inches long. She has a firm grasp, which you'll soon be able to test when you hold her hand for the first time! Her organs have matured and are ready for life outside the womb. Wondering what color your baby's eyes will be? If she's born with brown eyes, they'll likely stay brown. If she's born with steel gray or dark blue eyes, they may stay gray or blue or turn green, hazel, or brown by the time she's 9 months old.
Since your baby has settled down into your pelvis in preparation for birth, your center of gravity has shifted and you may feel a renewed sense of clumsiness or awkwardness. And while this shift has alleviated the pressure on your lungs, you are probably feeling increased pressure on your bladder and as a result, may be making much more frequent trips to the bathroom. Continue to monitor you r Braxton Hicks contractions and watch for signs of labor as your baby could come at any time!
Since your baby has settled down into your pelvis in preparation for birth, your center of gravity has shifted and you may feel a renewed sense of clumsiness or awkwardness. And while this shift has alleviated the pressure on your lungs, you are probably feeling increased pressure on your bladder and as a result, may be making much more frequent trips to the bathroom. Continue to monitor you r Braxton Hicks contractions and watch for signs of labor as your baby could come at any time!
I just took a couple pictures my belly. Sorry they are self portrait's but Matt is at work and I haven't posted a pic recently so I resorted to taking pictures on myself in the mirror. I know, so sad. I wish I could train Maverick or Roscoe to take a picture.
Wow, it looks even bigger in a picture then in does in person. Do I really look like this?
Seriously, there is NO MORE ROOM IN THERE!!!!
I have a doctor appointment tomorrow afternoon so I will fill you with what they say. Until then, have a good night and I will talk to you all soon!
XO

No comments:
Post a Comment