Today is Matt's 34th birthday and I just wanted to wish him a very special happy birthday! Thank you for being the best husband and best friend I could have ever dreamed of!! I love you!
Usually we rent a limo and go wine tasting in Temecula with a group of friends and I'm sorry to say we didn't do that this year. I know some of you took days off work months ago planning for this drunken trip. Sorry! We will pick up the tradition again in a few years. It was just too hard with year and our schedule are a little crazy. Plus, I didn't want to go to wineries and watch all of you drink! That's just cruel! I don't think I'm capable of going to Wilson Creek and not have an chocolate cup with almond champagne. ;-)
On another note, my grandma went into the hospital yesterday with some heart problems so please keep her in your thoughts and prayers. Grandma, I hope feel better!
On the pregnancy side, I'm feeling great. I swear, I feel like my belly has doubled in size in the last week. I'll take some more pictures in the next day or so and post them. You guys can be the judge!!
Hope you all are doing well and thanks for sharing the blog with us! As Matt would say - Peace Out!
I'll leave you with a video of Matt at work...
Science Lesson
14 years ago

1 comment:
Happy Birthday Matt! ;-) Hope its a good one! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment