I went in for a 4D ultrasound this week to see how our little one is doing. It had been over three months since I have had an ultrasound and I was
getting anxious to see how she was growing!Last Saturday me, Matt, my mom, Matt's mom and step dad all went to the 4D office.
Unfortunately we didn't get very good pictures because the umbilical cord was in her face. So, I went back a few days later with Cathy (Matt's mom) and got much better pictures. Best of all, they confirmed it's still a girl. Matt and I had this fear that once the baby came, it would be a boy. Needless to say, we are relieved it is still a girl because we have everything pink.
I am 30 weeks pregnant today ( 7 1/2 months) and certainly starting slow down. But, all in all, I am feeling great and enjoying being pregnant. Oh yeah, the heartburn isn't fun, but hey, I have been through worse!
Here is our cute little one...

BIG yawn...
No comments:
Post a Comment