Today I am 32 weeks along! I guess if you count that out in months it's 8 months or so. I feel like my belly can't grow any more or it will pop! I know I still have a while to go and I'm only going to get bigger. She has been very active and likes to kick me in my right rib. ;-)
Here is what our little girl is up to this week:
Your baby is just under 17 inches long from head to heel and weighs almost 4 pounds. She will gain weight more quickly now and will probably double in weight between now and her birth. Just like a newborn, your baby sleeps most of the time. She even experiences rapid eye movement (REM) sleep, the period of sleep when we dream! This week marks the peak of your baby's movements; from now until delivery she will have very little room to move around and you will probably notice a marked decrease in kicks, punches, and rolls. She now has toenails, fingernails, and real hair (or at least respectable peach fuzz). Her skin is becoming soft and smooth as she plumps up in preparation for birth.
And the lastest photo.... I wasn't feeling very well today so these pictures aren't the best, but hey, you can still see my belly.
Watch out - she might POP!!
Well, that's all for now folks. Hope you enjoyed the show. Until next time....

No comments:
Post a Comment