Ok, I know I have neglected this blog a bit lately. Life has been crazy. I know that isn't an excuse but I seriously have had a hard time getting a few minutes to focus! The girls are happily outside playing right now so I am taking the time to actually type. Plus, I got a new computer a few weeks ago and I have had to get all my stuff up and running on it.
The girls are doing good and growing so fast. Kennedy just turned 4 and Shelby is getting ready to turn two. Kennedy is on a short summer break from pre school right now an starts summer camp tomorrow. She is super excited. She is taking gymnastics class once a week and I have to tell you, she is pretty good. She loves it and it seems to come naturally to her. She is still GREAT with our chickens and loves the new ones we got. More on our new chickens later.
Shelby is growing and talking talking talking. She talks so good! She loves to do anything Kennedy does so she does her best to keep up. She is a funny kid and really makes us laugh. She has a good sense of humor. She is really rowing up and not quite as scard of things as she used to be (swimming, animals, etc). She is getting so tall!
Matt has been wotking a bunch lately now that overtime is available. I have been working part time still and just trying to balance the life of kids, animals, garden and a working hubby. It's been a great summer so far!
More updates soon.
Hugs,
Paige
Science Lesson
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment