I am excited to share with you my hard work! The greenhouse is a working and functional greenhouse and I could not be more excited. Matt and his brother took apart an old potting bench and built a tall planter bed for me. It was too tall so I cut it in half (height wise) and made two 9 inch planter beds. I moved it over and now I have two planter beds in the greenhouse! Matt got dirt for me the other day so I was ready for planting! I was able to plant 4 different kids of carrots - yellow, orange, red and purple - all in one planter box. The other planter box I planted three different kids of beets - detroit red, the pink/white and golden beets. I am sooooooo excited!
In the pots below, those are things I started from seed. You see Basil, 2 kinds of broccoli, cauliflower, and a few other things.
Below is my habanero, purple kale and my jalapeno plant. The purple kale is so pretty!
Here are some rainbow chard and regular green kale
Below are tomato plants that I started from seed. I have three different kinds - Chadwick cherry, Pearson and Genovese. I didn't have luck with tomatoes so I am hoping this year will be better!
Below are my yellow strawberry plants that I started from seed. the seeds were so tiny and the plants still are! It's going to take a while before they are big enough to be moved to the garden.

1 comment:
Paige, this is so fantastic! I can't wait to have a greenhouse too!
Post a Comment