Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Garden Update

Well, after trying to grow some either things in the garden, the slugs and the rabbits got the best of them. They ate all the stuff I planted. Here are a coupe pics of what is left...

Below is a pretty dill plant. It's about 4-5 feet tall and I think it's so pretty.



Below is our beloved habanero plant. This thing won't quit! I am still getting habaneros and now that the weather is warming up, I'm sure there is going to be a bunch more.



Below is the only bit of kale that the slugs and rabbits didn't get. It's by the habanero and jalapeƱo plant so I think that is why they didn't go near it. It's so pretty with the purple stems!



I am getting ready for spring planting as I just ordered a bunch of seeds today. I got the seed starting trays and I am ready! I will anxiously be awaiting their arrival in the mail!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: