Also, last week we all got the flu. Not fun. I got sick at work last Friday. It hit me so fast and I had to use a grocery bag on the way home to throw up in. I was so sick - like lay on the bathroom floor, I don't care, sick. I was sick in bed for 4 days!!! Kennedy got sick Saturday so she was in bed next to me throwing up while Matt held down the fort and tried to keep all of us happy. He was a trooper as I know that is not an easy job.
Cathy was also a HUGE help as she took the kids for me on Monday when Matt had to go back to work and I was still recovering. She got medicine, gatorade, soup and all the stuff we needed to feel better.
On Monday when Matt went back to work, he ended up coming home that afternoon throwing up too. I was on the mend and had to jump in and try and hold us all together. In the end, we got through it but it sure was brutal. We are all feeling fine now and had someone clean our house yesterday (thanks Cathy for letting us borrow Teresa) to disinfect.
Now that is out of our system, let's hope for a healthy rest of the year!

No comments:
Post a Comment