Shelby is such a girl. More so than Kennedy ever was. She is always bringing me her tutu to wear (every day day), always wants to wear necklaces and just loves girly stuff. This really has been happening over the last month or so. I don't know if it because she is seeing Kennedy get dressed up from time to time but Shelby seems to really love it. Tonight she found these sunglasses in the toy bin and brought them to me to wear. I was laughing so hard because I would put them on her, she would run around as the glasses slipped down her face and once they fell off she would bring them to me to put them back on. Over and over. I was trying to take pictures but she is so hard to get a picture of because she moves so darn fast!
The picture below... need I say more? I mean, come on, I couldn't have planned it better that she was wearing a shirt that says "party at my crib two am". Haha! She isn't dirty, she had just finished black beans with dinner so she had some still on her face.

1 comment:
Hi Moes! I just got a chance to get caught up with all the entries on your blog. Man, those kids are QT! They are so "alive", ya know? It's great to see 'em in the videos. The "Sunglasses" and the "Movie night" were great!
Luv2All,
Post a Comment