Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Kennedy's Birthday Party

Last weekend was Kennedy's 3rd birthday party and we held it at a place called Kid Venture. It is awesome. It is an indoor play area for kids that includes a castle, a pirate ship, a grocery store, fire station, dance room, nursery, library and art studio. They do a fantastic job and her party was so easy for me. All I had to do was bring her cake and food for the adults. They set everything up, have activities for the kids, feed them and give everyone a goodie bag when they leave.

At her party, Malary took so many awesome pictures and I feel bad for only posting a few of them on the blog. Thank you to everyone that helped make Kennedy's birthday party a huge success. I still can't believe she is 3 years old now. Crazy!



Above: a big group photo!





Above: We actually got a good family picture!



Above: My little dancing queen





1 comment:

Malary said...

It was fun! The kids still talk about it. Happy Birthday Kennedy! And Happy Birthday Paige! Love you so much

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

The Greenwood Clan