I cant believe it but Kennedy turned 3 yesterday. She got a new bike! She likes it but hasn't really figured out how much fun a new bike can be. She also got a changing station for her baby dolls along with some stamps and stuff. She got spoiled by all her friends at her party along with my parents and Cathy and Larry. She has a new room of toys!

Below is my new favorite picture of Kennedy

Below is the cake I made her.


Below, she leaned forward to kiss Mickey...

And she ended up having frosting all over her face. It was pretty funny...
Kennedy also had her 3 year check up and she is at the 50th percentile for height and 20th for weight. Still a little skinny girl. The doctor was happy with how she is growing and all looked good. Happy birthday Kennedy, we love you so much!
1 comment:
That's a beautiful cake! Also, those are some of the best pix I've seen of "The Birthday Girl".
Post a Comment