Sunday, March 6, 2011

Shelby is 7 months

I can't believe my baby girl is 7 months old now! It seems like just yesterday Kennedy was 7 months old! I took these pictures of Shelby yesterday after nap. She was so funny and really enjoying me taking her pictures. I got so many good ones - here are just a few.

Shelby is going to be crawling soon. She is starting to get on all fours for a few seconds before she falls to her belly. She prefers the scooting method while sitting up. She is a babbler - loves to just babble away! She now has her two bottom teeth growing in and they look so cute.

I am going to try and take some pictures of Kennedy today - she moves so fast it's hard for me to take her picture!





2 comments:

Cammie said...

I can't believe she is 7 months! She's so adorable!!!

Richard said...

Time is flying by! She's so cute!