Kennedy and I both share a love for red licorice. I buy these little licorice bites from Henry's and they don't last long around our house. When ever Kennedy does something extra good, we reward her with a piece of licorice. Well, the other day after lunch I reached in the cupboard and snuck a few bites and ate them while trying to hide it from Kennedy. I know, bad mommy.
A few minutes later it was Kennedy's nap time so we snuggled up on her bed to read. I was reading her a book when she sat up, leaned in real close to me (I thought she was going to give me a kiss) sniffed and then looked at me and said, "I want licorice". Haha, I got caught! She smelled it on my breath! We both laughed as she kept asking for licorice. That smart little girl. Looks like I'm going to have to get sneakier - maybe brush my teeth next time? Haha!
Science Lesson
13 years ago

1 comment:
Kennedy is a clever little girl for sure!
Maybe it's time to tell her about "The Secret drawer"?...LOL
Post a Comment