Sunday, September 12, 2010

Shelby - 6 weeks old

Well, Shelby is already 6 weeks, almost 7 weeks, old! It seems that in the last week or so, she has really started to fill out and look like a baby and not a newborn anymore. She is smiling more and is much more aware while she is awake. She is such a snuggle bug and doesn't not like to be put down. She wants to be held all the time!

I am guessing she weighs around 10 lbs now. We don't have her next doctor appointment until the end of the month. I took some pictures of her this morning on her changing table. She was so awake and aware, the pics turned out great! You can see her dimples in a couple of the pictures. I just love this little girl!








1 comment:

Richard said...

Easy to love her, isn't it?