We cooked, baked and ate most of the weekend. I have been trying a bunch of vegan recipes lately so she as willing to let me try them on her. I gotta say, they were all very yummy and easy!
One afternoon we made cupcakes and couldn't wait to eat them. As soon as Kennedy woke up from her nap we made the frosting and then ate a bunch of them. I am trying to stay away from refined sugar so these cupcakes were made with maple syrup and brown rice syrup. They were very very good and I didn't get a headache after eating them (which if they were sugar, both my mom and I would have gotten a headache).
Here are a few pics of Kennedy and Shelby. Kennedy really only enjoyed the frosting. The picture of Shelby is what you get after Kennedy kissed her with her chocolate covered face. Love it!

1 comment:
Those pictures are CLASSIC!
Post a Comment