So, yesterday I had my first experience with digging something out of Kennedy's nose. We were all in the car driving to Tricia's house and Kennedy was eating grapes in her car seat. I was watching her. I saw her pull the stem off of a grape and hold it up to her nose like she was being silly. I told her not to put them stem up her nose. Being the type of kid that Kennedy is, telling her no is an invitation to do it. She stuck the stem right up there and it was gone! She quickly realized it was stuck and tried to get it out but pushed it up more. Matt pulled over and and I tried to get it out while she was sneezing. Thank goodness Matt had his Swiss army knife with tweezers! I was able to get it out. I hope Kennedy has learned her lesson and never does it again!
Never a dull moment.
Science Lesson
13 years ago

2 comments:
I guess that officially puts you in the Doctor Mommy Club!
Ain't it fun? LOL
OK, I don't mean to laugh. But I was cracking up as I was reading this. I feel like you just experienced my future. WOW!
Post a Comment