Friday, July 2, 2010

Sorry for the absence

Hello!! sorry it has been a while since I have written on the blog. Life seems to be extra crazy right now. Last Wednesday we moved and it has been a lot of work! We are so happy to be at our new house and it is beautiful. Kennedy and dogs are in heaven with so much room to roam! I promise I will take pictures this week and post them. The house is more beautiful then I ever could have imagined.

We have been so busy getting settled. At first our cable tv wasn't working and so we had a couple guys out to look at it. Then we had the counters for the desk and the laundry room installed. So, since we have been here, we have had people in and out. Tomorrow the stairs will be carpeted and then I think we will be done with people coming in and out. It's so hard to keep the house clean when people are in and out!

I am hanging in there. On Monday I will be 36 weeks pregnant with 4 weeks to go. I hope I make it to my due date because I have been really pushing it these last few days. I haven't really done anything to get ready for the baby so now that we are moved, I have to get my rear in gear. Oh, I did one thing, I bought diapers today. Matt is going to get all the baby stuff out of the garage for me so I can start washing it and seeing what I have and what I need. Too bad the baby furniture that I ordered on April 12th isn't here yet and still wont be here for a couple more weeks. Grrrr. Tuesday we are doing a 4D ultrasound do I will post those pictures for sure.

Well, I hope you all are doing well and more to post in a few days. It's about time I go to bed! night, night!

1 comment:

Richard said...

Hi Paigee,
I'm glad things are coming together for all of you. I'll get down to see all of you soon! (I hope)