Tuesday, June 8, 2010

32 Weeks Pregnant

I hit my 32 week mark yesterday! I guess you could also say that I am now 8 months along and the baby will be here in about 8 weeks. I am feeling pretty good - just tired all the time. I have a doctor appointment tomorrow morning so I am looking forward to hearing the heart beat and all that fun stuff. We still don't have a name for our new baby girl. We have some ideas but no commitments yet. We will let you know when we do!



2 comments:

Richard said...

Hi Paigee! You are lookin' good! I would think a name will come to both of you. I get ideas for a good name, but by the time I get to a computer to tell you, I forget what it was. Probably an indication it wasn't such a great name....LOL.
You and Matt are so blessed to be given the opportunity to raise a family the way you will do it.
LuvUAll,
Dad

Cammie said...

Looking wonderful!!!