Monday, July 5, 2010

New House

Today I took some pictures of the new house and the yard around the house. I will take more pics of the upstairs on the next few days. We are loving it here! Kennedy and the dogs love all the room to roam and Matt and I are loving the peace and quiet. We are so blessed to live here.

The Garden (pictured Above)
The garden and green house (above)
Play area for Kennedy right of the patio

rock climbing!
The entry, living room and office

Our patio

3 comments:

USAIDAddress Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, it turned out PERFECTLY! Congratulations! We can't wait to come see with our own eyes sometime soon after baby #2s arrive! :)

Richard said...

It looks wonderful! Perfect for a family of FOUR!

LuvUMoes!
Dad

Malary said...

the house looks great! have fun with the kids today. I'm working so I hope to see you soon.
Love Mal
xoxoxo