This weekend Kennedy will be making the big move from the crib to the toddler bed. Kennedy is ready and it was just a matter of Matt and I getting her crib changed in to a twin bed. Her crib actually changes to a toddler bed or a twin bed so we are going to skip the toddler bed and go straight for the twin.
We have been talking it up and today I took Kennedy to Target to pick her own big girl bedding. Of all the cute prints and colors, you know what she chose? Dora the Explorer. Yup, Dora. Not my choice but hey, she loves Dora and it's her bed. Now I can use the "Dora says, get back in bed" line. I'm sure it will be tough to keep her in bed at first but hopefully she will learn not to get up in the middle of the night and come to our room. The mattress will be delivered tomorrow so once I get her bed put together I will take a picture and post it on here. Wish us luck!
Science Lesson
14 years ago

1 comment:
WOW KENNEDY!!! Love your bed!!!
love u lots come and see me soon.
Audrey
Post a Comment