Friday, May 28, 2010

Kenney's Swim Class

Last week I took a few videos of Kennedy at swim class. She is doing so good and I am so proud of her! She is really using her arms - what her teacher calls Polar Bear arms. The biggest challenge is to get her to sit on the swim step. She just can't sit still! Regardless, I am proud of her!

1 comment:

USAIDAddress Unknown said...

Wow! That is VERY impressive! Congrats! RJ is far from that . .. but we finally got him in private lessons and he seems to be progressing much faster. I think that will be key .. . our grp lessons around here are only like 3 times a year for 2 wks in a row 4 days a week . . just not enough to prgress as quickly as we'd like . . . he's gotta be swimming before we get our pool next year! :)