Well, we made it back in one piece! We got back late, late Thursday night. Kennedy did well on the flight home even though she didn't have a nap all day long. It is a lot of work to keep her occupied for the 5 hour flight but we did it. It is nice to be back home and in our won routine again but I sure miss Maui. I just love it there. The link below will send you to the Kodak Gallery website with a bunch of pics from our trip. Thank you to Cathy and Larry for making this trip possible for us. We really really appreciate you taking us and this is a trip we will remember forever!
http://www.kodakgallery.com/gallery/creativeapps/slideShow/Main.jsp?token=343687791905%3A845116443&sourceId=533754321803&cm_mmc=eMail-_-Share-_-Photos-_-Sharee
Matt and I noticed that over the last week Kennedy has been talking a lot more and putting two words together. When we were in Lahaina one night last week we bought pizza to take back to the room for dinner. While we were driving Kennedy kept saying "dippa dippa dippa" and pointing to the back of the car. I couldn't figure out what she was saying when it dawned on me - she was saying "pizza". We told her we bought pizza from Lahaina and that turned into "dippa a hina". Pretty funny.
We are also getting ready to turn her crib in to a toddler bed. She tries to climb in her crib to roll around to get her blanky so I just know it's time. Plus, I want to adjust to the toddler bed before the baby comes. I can't believe it but Kennedy will be turning 2 in less then a month. Where does time go?
Science Lesson
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment