Sorry it has been so long since I have updated the blog. I believe my last post was about Kennedy getting sick with a bad stomach flu. Well, I got it a few days later. It was horrible being 5 months pregnant and throwing up so much. After 4 days of not keeping things down, the doctor gave me some anti nausea medication that worked wonderfully. Matt was a trooper of a husband and stayed home to take care of his sick wife and daughter. It took a week and a half but we are healthy now and feeling much better. So much for getting the flu shot!
Last weekend Matt and I had our first night away from Kennedy. Well, at least my first night away from Kennedy. We had a gift certificate to a beautiful resort in La Jolla that included a massage for both of us. Kennedy went to stay at Grammy and Papa's house. Of course she did great and didn't miss mommy and daddy one bit!
I have to say, It was so nice to get a massage, rent a movie, go out to dinner and sleep in. I had forgotten what that felt like! We had a very relaxing time and enjoyed ourselves so much. I think we need to squeeze in a few more trips like that before baby #2 comes.
As far as baby #2, everything is going great. I lost a few pounds from being sick but I have been making up for that by eating a lot lately. I feel her moving all the time! I'm still pretty comfortable right now as I am in my 22 week and not too big yet. Matt and I have been throwing names around but we haven't settled on one yet. Any suggestions?
Hope everyone has a great Easter weekend! Hugs!
Science Lesson
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment