Friday, February 12, 2010

Kennedy's Swim Class

I took a few videos of Kennedy at swim class a couple weeks ago. We still go once a week and Kennedy loves her swim class. She is getting the hang of it more and more. Lately, the hardest thing for her to do is to learn to sit on the swim step in between turns. I was having to sit on the edge and keep a close eye on her so she wouldn't fall off the swim step and in the pool. Ms. Lori, her swim teacher, told me to let go of Kennedy and if she falls off the swim step and in the pool then Lori would guide her back to the swim step. I worked because the first time she fell off the swim step she was under water not sure what to do. Lori gently guided her back to the swim step to teach Kennedy that if she falls off, she needs to swim back to the swim step. It only took that one time and I don't think Kennedy has fallen off since. Who knew one of my biggest challenges in swim class would be to keep her on the swim step!



Enjoy these videos....






No comments: