I had 2 doctors appointments this week and all went well. I am now in my 12
th week! Because of my advanced maternal, at age 33, the doctor offered the downs
syndrome screening which includes 2 blood tests and an ultrasound. We had the ultrasound on Monday where they measure some parts on the baby.That matched up with my ultrasound, this baby has a 1 in 25,000 chance of having downs
syndrome. Those are excellent results. It was great to be able to see the baby in the ultrasound and see that everything is growing and looking healthy.
I also had my regular doctor appointment yesterday and all is good there! Matt and I got to hear the heartbeat which is always cool. The baby is about 2 1/2 long from crown to rump. It's so little but growing fast! Here is an ultrasound pic of the baby.

Kennedy and I are both sick with a cold. It started with Kennedy a few days ago with a bad cough. We took her to the doctor and she said it was a cold. Well, a day later I got the cold. Poor kiddo has this bad cough so it has been a couple rough nights at our house. The first morning she got up at 4:45 and the next morning she got up at 5:15. Not fun! I hope she starts to feel better soon and kick this cold. We need a healthy household!
2 comments:
Hello "New Little Moe".
Paigee, I hope you and "K" get better soon!
Great news . . . we had the same test in Phoenix last Monday with the same results . . . our chances of down syndrome are that of a 20 year old (.1%) . .. of course I was hoping they said my body was that of a 20 year old, but this will certainly work! LOL! We're glad to hear all is going well with baby #2!!!
Post a Comment