Sunday, September 20, 2009

Playing in the backyard

Hello, hello! Kennedy just went down for her nap so I thought I would catch-up on the blog. Sorry it's been a while! Our schedules have been a little crazy lately between me and Matt. Seems we aren't much home together much lately.

What's the latest with little peanut.... well, she has started using her sign language finally! We have only been trying for a long time. She tells us when she is "all done" (swinging, eating, etc). She just started using the "more" sign for food, swinging, reading, etc. And now she tells us the"cereal" sign when she wants her cheerios (which is all the time). Today I started reading her more sign books to show her more signs and she learned a few new signs. Seems like she is just learning so much soooo fast! Of course I think she is brilliant!

Yesterday Matt was mowing the lawn and Kennedy wanted to be right there with him. First she followed him around and then he took her hand and she was as happy as can be! She just wanted to be right there with daddy. See the video below.


1 comment:

Richard said...

Maybe you could get get one of those toy Lawnmowers so she can "help" Daddy?