Friday, September 11, 2009

15 Month Check-up

Today Kennedy had her 15 month check up and everything looked great! She weighed a whopping 21 lbs 10 oz and is 31 inches tall - 70th percentile for height and 30th percentile for weight. That makes her a tall and skinny little kid! The only shot she got today was the flu shot and she didn't even cry. I was so proud of her.

Because she was such a good girl, we went by the children's resale store and we got a Little Tykes slide for the back yard. She loves it! I took pics but I'm too tired to download them so I will post them another night. I also got her a sand box that is in the shape of a ladybug. Our backyard is quickly becoming a playground. I love it.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it fun to watch them grow?? I remember being amazed at ever Dr appt, expecially my oldest Jake, he would always be off the charts and it was crazy...now he is 11 and his feet are bigger than mine! How on earth does that happen?? It is fun to watch your sweet life unfold!

Malary said...

Miss you Paige! Hope to see you soon!

Love Mal