Gosh, what has been new? Kennedy is just growing up so fast and seems to be doing new things every day. She understand more then we give her credit for! The other day I asked her is she wanted to help mommy vacuum and walked across the house to the cabinet where I keep the vacuum. I was so surprised! She also loves to dance and has been dancing up a storm. She started doing this thing with her arms where she puts her hands together and makes a round motion - we call it the Cabbage Patch because it looks like that dance. Now, if you ask her to do the cabbage patch she does her little dance move. It really is funny! I will try to catch it on video soon.
Tomorrow is a big day because Kennedy is taking her first gymnastics class! I am soooooo excited! I am taking her up to Fallbrook Gymnastics for her first mommy and me class. I had to take her to my old stomping grounds and my old coach! I am going to take a bunch of pics so you will see them in the next few days.
Here are a few pics that were recent. The pumpkin one is one of our pumpkins from our garden. We are in a pumpkin growing contest with a few friends - think we will win? We weighed our biggest pumpkin the other day and it was over 23 pounds already. Yeah!
Yes, that is the dogs water bowl. I turn my back for 2 seconds and she was in, shoes and all. At one point she sat down in the bowl. I know, I know, it's gross.

No comments:
Post a Comment