Thursday, July 23, 2009

Swim Progress

Today was a big day at swim class - Kennedy has graduated and now I don't have to be in the pool with her anymore! I sure like that because I don't have to put on a bathing suit anymore. In order for the graduation she needed to be able to swim to the step and sit like a big girl. She has been so good the last couple weeks at swim class that we thought we would try to see how she did without me in the water. I have to say, she did better! She also started using her arms and legs under the water which just seemed to come naturally to her. It was a different view for me being outside the pool, but I can get used to it! Enjoy the videos....


3 comments:

Cammie said...

Paige, that is so impressive! She is getting so big

Unknown said...

That is so cool. So impressive!

Inzano Family Blog said...

Wow already swimmin' at 1! Thats awesome!