This is going to be a fun week! Cathy and Larry rented a beach house on on Mission Bay for the week and we are going to be hanging out there. It's going to be fun hanging out with the family and hopefully relaxing. As much relaxing as you can with a 14 month old. Matt's younger brother flew in from DC yesterday so both of Matt's brothers will be there. Good family time! We are going to pack up and stay there... hopefully Kennedy sleeps ok there.
Yesterday I picked Luke up at the airport and brought him over to the beach house just as Cathy and Larry got there to unload. I took out Kennedy's little tricycle and a box of sun chips and some muffins I made and set them by the garage door. Well, someone stole it - bike, chips and all! I was so upset! Who does that?!? Good thing Grammy has another tricycle at her house so we will be bringing that one to the beach. Just makes me mad!
Kennedy is doing good and getting so big. She is still a big goofball but now we are dealing with tantrums and getting frustrated. She knows what she wants but can't tell me so she gets really frustrated. It can get challenging at times but I guess this is all part of being a parent. She is starting to point out things in her book if I ask her where they are. I was amazed at how many things she knew! It's true, they are little sponges. Just a cool feeling to know that you can teach your kid something!
Anyway, I better go pack. I hate packing and have put it off long enough. Have a good week!
Science Lesson
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment