Sunday, June 14, 2009

Visit to see the Greenwood Family

Yesterday Kennedy and I went up to Fallbrook to see Tricia and the kids. We had a great time and Kennedy really likes seeing her cousins. I wanted Kennedy to see all the animals and get up close to pet them and we certainly did that! It was her own private petting zoo! It was so much fun and I am so glad she wasn't afraid of the chickens, ducks, goats, horses or pigs. She was right there in the pen and had a ball! The pigs were her favorite! Here are so pics that Malary took...



This is one of my favorite pics... dirty girl watching the pigs. She was so happy!!

1 comment:

Malary said...

That was so fun! Everyone had a blast. Can you send me some of your favorite pictures so I can make them into greeting cards?

Love Mal