Hi everyone!! I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while. Seems the last week just flew by.
To all those fathers out there, I hope you had a wonderful Father's Day! We did what Matt wanted to do - spend the day in the yard. He wanted to work on the yard while we spent time in the yard together. We had Matt's dad over for a nice steak dinner. It ended up being a really nice family day! What else would any dad want!
Yesterday we took Kennedy to the Del Mar Fair. Tricia, Mal, Robby, and Audrey are all staying there because they are showing animals so we got to hang out with them for a bit. Kennedy got to see their goats and get in the pen with them. She loved it. We ate our share of fair food and it was worth every bite. I am not a hot dog fan and I always swore I would not feed my kid hot dogs for dinner. Well, yesterday at the fair Kennedy ate her first hot dog. What can I say - it's the fair!! She ate a corn dog from Hot Dog on a Stick. She loved it so much - she almost ate the whole thing! If you go to the fair, get the turkey leg because it is sooooooo gooooood.
Well, I hope everyone is doing well and I will leave you with this video of Kennedy - she has learned where her tongue is and she knows how to blow kisses. It's so darn cute.
Science Lesson
13 years ago

1 comment:
Fun video!!
Post a Comment