We got together and had a family bbq - Needham style - with too much good food. Matt and I brought up some carne asada and we bbq'd it to make carne asada tacos. So good! It was a beautiful day in Fallbrook and it was great to spend the day with the family. Kennedy LOVES seeing her cousins and she got lots of play time with them.
Kennedy's newest thing is learning to walk. She can walk 5-10 steps when she wants something but she is still a little wobbly. Right now all she wants to do is hold on to one finger and walk everywhere - all the time. I must have walked a couple miles with her at my parents house going back and forth and around the lawn. She is also starting to get her first upper tooth - finally! It just broke through the gums so not much to see yet.
Here are a few pics from the party...
Happy birthday dad. I love you so much and I am lucky to have you as my dad. HUGS!!!

1 comment:
We love and miss your Family!! We need to plan a trip and catch up with you all!!
Post a Comment