Monday, May 18, 2009

Date Night

Last Friday night Matt and I had a date night with Mindy, Nathan and Zach. It was Kennedy and Zach's first date! We met at a little local Italian food place and it was very yummy. Kennedy and Zach are so cute together. As you will in the picture, Zach had some pasta with red sauce.
Mindy and Nathan are so nice and we like hanging out with them because our lives are so similar. Nathan is a State Assemblyman so he flies to Sacramento Monday through Thursday and is busy even on his days off. Mindy and I are often holding the fort down at home so we can really relate to each other. It's always great to hang out with someone who has a kid just like you and someone who doesn't care if your kid starts screaming or throws their whole plate of food on the floor.

Kennedy didn't get pasta because she was wearing white... I didn't plan that very good did I!!!

1 comment:

USAIDAddress Unknown said...

Not bad for a first date Miss K!