Thursday, March 12, 2009

Quick Update

Hollo, hello! All is well in the Moe household. It's been a busy week! Last weekend we went up to Fallbrook to spend the day with my family and it turned out Tricia and a few of the kids were sick so we didn't get to see them. They ended up having strep throat! I hope they feel better soon. On Monday afternoon Kennedy came down with a rash and on Tuesday morning it looked worse so we took her to the doctor. The doctor said it was a virus and it would just run it's course. She was fussy for a couple days and today seems to back to her old self. At the doctor, she weighed 17 lbs 12 oz fully clothed! Our little peanut.

We went to swimming today and had another great day. She is really doing great going under water and Matt and I are so proud of her!

Hope you all are doing well. If you get a chance, check out www.onthefarmcards.blogspot.com. My oldest niece, Malary, took all the pictures and is selling cards. She is only 13 (almost 14) and is really a great photographer. I am so proud of her!!

Peace out...

1 comment:

Malary said...

Thanks Paige! I really love your pictures and videos too!

Love~ Mal