Gosh, the weather has been so beautiful the last few days! I have been lucky enough to be home with Kennedy just hanging out at home. She is just getting bigger every day (even though she still fits in her 3-6 month clothes). She now has her two bottom teeth and I'm sure he uppers will be coming soon because she is teething like crazy. She chews on her hand and every other toy that gets in her way! She is walking along furniture and is stands pretty darn good while she holds on to something with one hand. She can get up and get down all by herself and is a very, very, very busy body. I get exhausted just following her around all day! She is still a happy, happy kid and Matt and I just love her so much. She had her first overnight on Saturday night when the whole family house/dog sat for Papa Larry and Grandma Cathy. Kennedy did great! She is used to taking naps in her crib in her room at Grandma Cathy's house so I knew it would go smoothly. I was so proud of her.
Yesterday it was so beautiful outside and we enjoyed the backyard swing. She loves the swing and will sit in there for a long time. Here are a few pictures...


That's all for now. Hope everyone is doing great! Gota run, American Idol is on soon.... ;-)
1 comment:
so cute! We need to try and get together again! Hugs
Post a Comment