Sunday, February 22, 2009

Today Kennedy and I went up to Fallbrook to spend the afternoon with grandma and grandpa. My sister was supposed to come with all the kids but Brian was throwing up so I appreciate them staying home (even though we missed them). Kennedy and I had fun just hanging out and playing. At lunch I needed a highchair and my mom told me to get the one that she used for me and my sister. It's a cute all wood highchair (so different then the highchairs today with pad, safety straps, etc). While I was feeding Kennedy, my mom went upstairs to find a picture of me in the same chair around the same age. Here are the pictures to compare. I am probably a few months older in these pics but you can still tell she in my kid! Oh, and the funny thing? We were both eating avocado!!



4 comments:

USAIDAddress Unknown said...

Oh my goodness . .. two peas in a pod! Priceless pictures! You're both BEAUTIFUL! :)

Felicia said...

You both look so alike!! Very cute pictures. We need to try and plan a get together soon. I miss you!

Cammie said...

That is precious!! Soren loved avocado too. . .You and your darling are darling!

Tami and Jamey said...

What a cutie!!