Speaking of clothes... today I went shopping. I really don't go clothes shopping often because I have started to not like it. All the stores I used to shop at (Express, Forever 21, etc) are not my style anymore and I just don't find anything cute. Then there is Nordstrom, which of course I can find something there, but at a price. So today I went to my new favorite clothing store - Studio 1220. For those of you who live in San Diego, there are 5 stores in the county - check them out!
You see, this year I got my first bonus. I was so excited and of course the first thing you think of with a bonus is, "great, now I can pay more more bills". But Cathy and Matt were determined to make sure that I spend it all on myself. I tried going to a few stores but just didn't find anything. So today Cathy, Kennedy and I went to Studio 1220. I did some good damage and could have done some serious damage. Thank you Cathy for taking me shopping and for being my little cheerleader while I tried things on. I love everything I got!!! Thank you SOOOOO MUCH for getting me that awesome jacket. It's amazing what clothes can do for your self esteem. ;-) And lastly, thank you to my awesome husband who was telling me to go spend money and get clothes for myself. I don't know many women whose husbands encourage them to go shopping - so thank you Matt! I love you!!

1 comment:
I love that hat in the first photo! It's so darling and how fabulous to go shopping and have your own personal cheerleader.
Post a Comment