I have a few favorite time of the day. I'm sure my favorite times of the day even change from week to week but this week my favorite time of the day is when Kennedy wakes up from her naps. Actually, this has been my favorite for a long time. I love it when she wakes up because she is (usually) smiling and so happy to see me and she has that sleepy look on her face. Her naps have improved so much and now she sleeps for an hour or an hour and a half - twice a day. Matt and I have worked hard for these naps!
Today she was so cute that I had to take a couple pics. Below is what I see when I go in her room to get her. The first pic is my favorite.... just her eyes over the edge of the crib. I just love it. This is exactly what I see when I walk in her room....

1 comment:
Paige you look Great and Kennedy is getting so big. Would love to stop by soon and catch up! miss you
Post a Comment