Sunday, January 18, 2009

I can stand!

Well, the last few days have been a little rough with Kennedy's cold. Friday night was horrible - I got maybe 2 and a half hours of sleep - total. She was up crying and all she wanted was to be held. I had to stand though. If I held her and sat down she would cry. I did a lot of laps around the house with her! She eventually fell asleep on my chest and I was able to sit in our big chair in the front room while she slept. When Matt came home that morning he took her while I took a nap. Last night was much better. The cool mist humidifier didn't seem to do anything for her so yesterday Matt and I bought a warm mist humidifier. She seemed to sleep much better last night.

Kennedy loves to stand and walk around while you hold on to her. She has now learned to hold on to things and stand by herself. She can't pull herself up on furniture quite yet but she can hold on to it and stand! She is figuring out that she will fall if she lets go. It's cute to watch and she will start to fall and catch herself.

Of course we have to eat our pack and play...

Well, she just woke up from her nap so I better go get her. Thank goodness for the 2 hour nap!

No comments: