Hey you, you belong in a zoo!
Today Matt, Kennedy and I went to the Zoo for Kennedy's first time. I love the Zoo so I was so excited to go as a family today. It was a great day to go - not too busy at all (except for the buses of kids on field trips). Kennedy was such a happy baby and loved being outside all day. She looked at the animals and just watched them. She seemed most intrigued by the polar bears and she fussed a little bit by the giraffes. The giraffes are so big and one was right in front of us so I don't think she liked it much. There seemed to be a lot of animals out today enjoying the warm day. My favorite is the orangutans and the gorillas. I could sit there all say and watch them. Here are some pictures from today...

No comments:
Post a Comment