I learned very quickly that sewing with fake fur sucks. When you cut it, the fur gets EVERYWHERE. The office (now sewing room) is covered in fake fur. When I would sew, I would come out covered in fur. Also, it is very thick and hard to sew with. After many late night sewing, I finally finished the costume last night.
Since Kennedy is so little, we didn't take her out anywhere. We put the costume on her for about 2 minutes (long enough to take pictures) and then took it off. She was funny, when we put the costume on her, she barely moved. It was so big and furry that she didn't know what to do. Then she went to bed around 6:30. Larry and Cathy came over for dinner and we passed out candy to the trick or treaters. All in all, it was a nice night.
Here are a couple pictures of our skunk...

2 comments:
Very good!!
I'm so impressed with the costume you made!
Post a Comment