Saturday, September 27, 2008

Meeting Uncle Justin

Hello friends and family! Sorry it have been so long since I posted something - it's been a busy week. I worked three days and then there hasn't been much to report until today. Uncle Justin, Matt's older brother, came to town today from Seattle to meet Kennedy. It was really sweet to see him with Kennedy and he was a natural with her! I can tell she already loves her uncle Justin.


We really appreciate uncle Justin coming to San Diego to see us. He had a rough night and morning- his dog of 8 years, Rudy, got sick last night and passed away this morning. Justin thinks Rudy got sick from a bone/treat he gave him last night. It's a terrible tragedy for Justin and I feel so bad for him. He buried his dog this morning, just a couple hours before he got on a plane to come here. My heart goes out to you Justin!!! I hope this time with family will help him feel better.

Other then that, it's been a pretty mellow week. Daddy had Kennedy three days this week and they had a blast together. Daddy even took Kennedy to the beach one day for a walk! It's really cute and I am so thankful for such a great husband.

Until next time.....

No comments: