Kennedy looked so cute today that I had to take a couple pictures. She really has become quite the little smiler and giggler. It is so much fun to play with her because she is so interactive. She smiles and giggles, coos and even is talking back to me! Our little conversations consist of grunting, gurgling and smiling and I love every one of them.
Some of you might be wondering how her sleeping is going... it's still going awesome! Last night she slept from 7:00 pm until 8:45 am only waking up twice. Mommy is loving all this sleep! Her naps are still hit and miss, but she is getting the hang of it. She is actually sleeping right now and has been asleep for about 30 minutes. I am so proud of her. ;-)
Here she is styling in her pink vans that daddy bought when I was pregnant...

No comments:
Post a Comment