My friend Anna, who has a little baby girl too, made these really cute decorations for her daughters room. I asked her where she bought them and she told me she made them! So, I had to copy her. I had fun making these and they look really cute on Kennedy's wall. I put them above Kennedy's changing table. Thanks for letting me copy you Anna!
Now on to the sewing... For those of you who don't know, my mother is a sewing professional. She can make anything (and i mean anything) you want. Growing up she made most of my clothes, all of my dresses for school dances and anything else I wanted. I have always wanted to sew but never really knew what to make. Well, now that I have Kennedy I have the perfect reason to sew! My mom came over last week and we went to the fabric store and picked everything out. I had so much fun sewing that I stayed up until 11:00 pm making my first dress for Kennedy. I am on my way to the fabric store to get more fabric so I can make more!! Thanks so much mom for teaching me, I had so much fun with you last week. Also, thank you Grandam Cathy for letting me use your sewing machine! Who would have thought that I would be making my daughter clothes - go figure!!! ;-)
Hope you enjoy your weekend!!

1 comment:
All WAY too cute! Wow . . . you are really a Martha Stewart. I'm totally jealous (plus girls clothes are SO much more fun than boys!)!!
Post a Comment