Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Kennedy Nevaeh Moe is here!!

Finally, our little angel has arrived!! I'm sure you all know by now, but being the proud mama that I am, I have to throw tons of pitures on the blog of Kennedy. I will write out the whole story later, but for now, here is our bundle of joy!

She was born on 6-7-08 at 10:56 am and is 20 1/2 inches long.



More to come...
Time for me to take a shower and get out of my pjs while I can! It's noon and I'm still in my pjs! Wow!
XO
Paige








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's gorgeous, but I wouldn't have expected less in our family. We DO make pretty babies. lol Can't wait to get my hands on her. Just 3 more weeks!!! I love you all. God bless!

Love,
Aunt Judy

Hooper said...

Oh my gosh, I LOVE her already! Of course she is absolutely beautiful-look at her mama!! And of course her daddy. Don't worry Matt Moe I didn't forget about you :) Well, take care and try and get as much sleep as possible. I cant wait to meet her! I am coming to SD at the end of July so let's set something up!

xoxo,
Hooper