This evening we were just chillin in the back yard while Matt threw the ball for the dogs. Of course Kennedy had on a cute outfit so I had to take a pic. ;-)
Things are going good... we have had a couple rough nights the last few nights. At night, Kennedy seems to get real wiggly and grunts a lot. She doesn't really cry, she just get restless. I think she had some gas in her tummy last night because she woke up at 10:00, 12:00, 2:00 and really struggled to go back to sleep. I finally got her to fall asleep in my arms around 3:00 and right when I put her in her bassinet (next to the bed), she woke up and was wide awake and all wiggly. I think I finally got a little sleep around 4:00 and then she woke up again at 5:00 to eat. I sure hope we get this tummy thing under control because Mommy has been dragging all day long! I think our problem is, she isn't a good burper. I know, she can't be my kid huh! I gotta teach her how to burp is she is going to make mamma proud? ;-) I try to burp her for 10 - 15 minutes in a few different positions and I only get a burp maybe half the time. Any suggestions anyone????
Anyways, I'll keep you posted on how it goes. I hope you are all doing well!!
My little sleeping beauty

1 comment:
Are you swaddling her nice and tight? Also if you haven't discovered the world of gas drops those are a life saver! RJ is still not a good burper and it stinks . . . we went through a rough spell with gas as well. It will get better as her system develops.
Post a Comment