Seems that life is flying by and I have neglected my blog. Life has been hectic and seems like we are always doing something. Matt has been working a lot, my work load is a little heavier now on top of the kids, school, etc. I was looking through the blog the other day and saw some old pictures of the girls and made me realize how much I should keep up with this blog. So many memories to go back and look at!
Matt's work has been kinda crazy lately. The city is short staffed so they call him to do a mandatory shift often - like once a week to every 10 days. That means he often works three days in a row, one day off and right back to work. The money is nice but makes the juggle with the family that much more difficult.
My work is kinda crazy right now because it's year and I am working on getting the books completed and gear up for our financial audit in a month or so. I still work at Angels and love it.
Kennedy - she is growing like a weed! She is still in her Pre-K class at pre-school and doing great. She is learning how to count to 100 by 5s and 10s. She writes great and loves all the art projects at school. She still going to gymnastics once a week at the local YMCA. She is still my little chicken girl and helps me out in the coop all the time.
Shelby is now 2 1/2 and the terrible twos are in full swing. She is such a funny, smart, energetic girl and really loves to be a "girl". She wears a princess dress almost daily complete with the princess shoes and crown. I can't tell you how many times I have been shopping with my little princess. She is such a good talker and a smart little girl. She loves to do art stuff, color, and just be my shadow. The girls are really starting to play together and build their own bond and I love seeing it.
That is the Moe update in a nutshell. Life is crazy but we seems to be having fun.
Science Lesson
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment