My little girl had a good fall and Thursday night and it looks like she has a fractured elbow. I was making dinner the other night and she fell off a stool on to tile. I happened to turn around and see it happen. I ran over and scooped her up and she passed out and was limp in my arms for about 10-15 seconds. When she woke up she was dazed and started crying. Matt was working so uncle Justin, Cathy and Larry all came to help. Justin and Larry stayed with Kennedy and Cathy and I took Shelby to the ER. Matt happened to be working just down the street so he came to check on Shelby. After some X-rays and a soft cast for now, they think she fractured her elbow. We go back to the doctor on Tuesday for more xrays and possibly a hard cast. She is a total trooper and barely cried at the hospital. I love my little Shelby!
No comments:
Post a Comment