Kennedy is funny. We have a PO Box and the number is 452. When we go get our mail, Kennedy now likes to tell me that needs to check her "45 mail" and she needs to sit back in her car seat and open all the envelopes. She tells me that 45 mail is for her. Ha! I just love her little imagination and she makes us laugh every day with the things she comes up with. She is such a loving kid and tells us she loves us all day long. So sweet.
The girls are really starting to play together. The weather has been so warm lately so we have been outside a lot. They play in their sand box and little house together and are actually getting along! They each have a baby stroller and they will take their babies for a walk around the yard together. I sure hope they continue to play like this.
Matt has been building me a chicken coop! I need to go take a couple pictures and post it on the blog. This is the nicest chicken coop I have seen. He is working hard on it and I can't wait to get a few chickens this spring.

No comments:
Post a Comment